The 18th meeting of PA 3 Steering Group will take place on 26 June 2019 in Bucharest. The draft agenda includes among others a discussion of the following topics:
– present activities related to EUSDR PA 3 and exchange of information
– latest EU cultural & networking news: information by the European Commission
– revision of the PA 3 Action Plan
– report on the progress of projects related to PA 3 activities
– information on project capitalisation
– synergies with other macro-regional strategies
Back-to-back with the Steering Group meeting, a public debate on studies dedicated to the topic of creative industries is scheduled for 27 June 2019, 9:00 am – 13:00 pm at the Romanian Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration.
The organisation of the SG meeting is co-funded by the EU under DTP-PAC1-PA3-03 Culture & Tourism project, financed under the Danube Transitional Programme.